Peach Caprese Salad
Write a review
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, slices
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Arrange the slices of mozzarella, tomatoes and peaches in a circle on a large platter.
- Combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together with a dash of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil.
SALT & PREPPY https://www.saltandpreppy.com/