Buffalo Chicken Crack Dip
Write a review
- 1 12 oz. can chunk chicken, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 8X8 baking dish with pam. Shred the chicken into chunks and add to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the buffalo sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese crumbles, stirring until combined. Cook until heated through, 5 minutes. Pour into a baking dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped scallions for garnish.
- Dip can be refrigerated, just microwave before serving!
SALT & PREPPY https://www.saltandpreppy.com/